Job Title: Payroll Administrator - International
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 16.04.2021
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
This is a multi-functional role within our HR team, which requires someone to be responsible for working across all aspects of Reward and Global data within Superdry. Day-to- Day responsibilities for this role is split into; supporting of our global payroll processes by running monthly payroll and Global reward activities. HR data is fundamental to everything that we do at Superdry and requires someone who has a passion for data, numbers and accuracy to work as part of the HR team.
- Have confidence in working with large volumes of data on a monthly basis from multiple systems
- Have great time management skills to be able to prioritise all the aspects of the role across different and varying deadlines
- Collect, check and submit data within the payroll system in preparation for our 3rd party payroll providers
- Support weekly/ monthly international payrolls
- Support pay and Reward queries as and when they come up from either employees or managers to ensure that people understand their pay and benefits
- Be prepared to be the back-up for the Global Payroll Manager in their absence
- Working with the Global Payroll Manager and Reward Partner, audit large data sets from HR / Payroll and third-party providers ensuring data is accurate to enable decision making
- Provide support to the Reward team through general data administration on varied Reward programmes globally, ensuring a consistent approach
- Provide support to year-end Reward processes such as P11d calculations, salary review and annual bonus planning, operating in a timely and efficient manner with minimal errors
- A highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- Conscientious with meticulous attention for detail and a ‘right first time’ attitude
- Able to work at pace and manage a high volume work, yet keep calm under pressure
- Curious and inquisitive to find out the ‘how and why’ to any unfamiliar situations
- Able to build strong relationships with a number of different partners to work in a collaborative environment
- Able to identify issues, look at solutions and offer suggestions independently
- Able to share your knowledge to support local teams in order to maximize efficiency and reduction of errors
- Manage and maintain clear and informative communications to all stakeholders
- Highly assertive, interactive and has the ability to work under pressure
- Analytical and an excellent problem solver whilst working to tight deadlines
- Able to work at pace and manage a high volume of work, yet keep calm under pressure
- Able to understand the importance of data protection and confidentiality
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whist none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Download job description Apply