Job Title: Merchandising Reporting and Process Analyst
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 17.12.2020
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
We are looking for an analyst to work in partnership with our Merchandising team and the wider business to help develop and implement the Merchandising reporting vision. The role will develop and publish our reports to meet the business needs, helping map our existing business processes and develop new processes to continually improve the merchandising function efficiencies.
- Develop and produce reports to meet business needs
- Help provide the tools to Merchandising to understand our global customer
- Understand upcoming business change, evaluate requirements and suggest effective proposals for systems
- Understand the technicalities of the systems and processes to become a business expert
- Support users across business departments to resolve any systems issues
- Understand how Retail Merchandising operates, and the objectives for the department
- Develop documents and agree a clear process plan for merchandising that enables delivery of the business plans
- Work collaboratively with all areas of the business to facilitate processes
- Develop a clear effective guideline on our processes and systems, for new starters within Merchandising enabling them to quickly understand our ways of working
- Collaborate with the Training function to deliver exceptional service
- Understanding of data and existing BI tools
- Able to understand data with the ability to analyse and manipulate data to provide clear reports
- A problem solver
- A clear communicator with excellent written and spoken communication skills with the ability to build good working relationships at all levels cross-functionally
- Proactive in your approach to resolving issues in a timely and effective manner
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload effectively in a fast moving and changing environment
- Able to deliver business objectives to an agreed timeline consistently
- Continuously seeking out improvements and innovations in process
- Highly organised, effective, and a proactive developer of change
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Download job description Apply