Job Title: Sourcing Administrator
Type: Permanent Full Time
Closing date for applications: 06.12.2020
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Supporting the Sourcing team to ensure all systems are accurately and efficiently maintained for our global range, capturing any changes throughout the product lifecycle.
- Send out and update the data files to our label supplier for salesman sample orders
- Work closely with our label supplier to monitor our critical path for sample labels
- Keep our nominated label supplier updated on any new suppliers each season
- Ensure all products have accurate labelling requirements for bulk production
- Responded quickly and efficiently to all label related queries
- Make sure that all style and colourway setup is accurate and updates are aligned across all systems
- Input product attributes into our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system
- Support with raising sample and quote requests in our PLM system, ensuring deadlines are met
- Check and upload product compositions
- Chase suppliers & regional offices for sample tracking information and any other missing data
- Actively be involved in the planning and running of supplier events
- Support with general administration including the sending of samples and travel arrangements for regional and head office colleague visits
- Complete other projects and tasks as required to support a fast paced, growing business
- Have a strong working relationships with relevant department
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Able to cope with the pressures of working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to handle large volumes of data with high accuracy
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to work at pace to deliver to agreed timelines
- Someone with strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- A strong communicator and can easily form good working relationships with other departments
- Able to work as part of a team to achieve business objectives
- Analytical and intermediate in Excel
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fueling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for over 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Download job description Apply