Job Title: UX Designer
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 05.03.2020
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Our ecommerce business has experienced incredible growth in recent years and is now one of our most profitable and successful sales channels. We operate nearly 25 ecommerce websites in a multitude of different languages, and sell through these sites on a truly global basis, shipping product to every corner of the globe.
Our in-house ecommerce team design, develop, test, support and maintain all of our websites, and are responsible for keeping them fresh and updated with the most cutting-edge functionality, to give the very best user experience. This role is for a UX Designer/Researcher reporting into the department’s Digital Design Manager. You’ll be responsible for producing user-centric creative based on self-conducted user research using primary and secondary methods.
- Produce user-centric designs for B2B and B2C trading websites for multiple territories
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems through product testing and user research
- Aid in the ideation of design solutions and use your findings to help guide business decisions.
- Illustrate those design solutions using rapid prototypes in the form of sketches, wireframes and user flows
- Develop hi-fidelity, working prototypes to visually and interactively demonstrate your ideas/solutions to key stakeholders
- Produce pixel perfect UI assets and iconography for use by the development team who will bring your designs to life
- Be required to aid the Digital Design team in ad-hoc design projects i.e. Rich media landing page production, service email design etc.
- Creative and detail orientated, with a customer focused approach to design
- An experienced UX designer with at least two years spent in industry.
- Experienced in the production of lo and hi-fidelity prototyping using industry standard platforms i.e. Adobe XD, inVision
- Commercially aware with an interest in ecommerce
- Able to confidently communicate your ideas/solutions to all levels of the organisation – specifically key stakeholders that may have little to no knowledge of design principles
- Flexible in your ways of working and cope well when working under pressure
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Download job description Apply