Job Title: IT Support Technician
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 07.02.2020
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a previously experienced IT professional to join an established team supporting the company’s IT usage across Superdry. You will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line Mac/PC desktop support to field and office based users across multiple sites, utilising the Helpdesk support software and ensuring all issues are correctly logged in order to manage workloads appropriately and work to agreed SLAs.
- Provide technical support to telephone and email requests from users for all hardware, software and associated peripherals
- Ensure the company’s Support Desk software is utilised correctly
- Resolve, redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate member of the wider support team
- Proactively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls
- Install and configure operating systems and various software packages
- Procure approved hardware from an agreed list of suppliers
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and suppliers
- Understand the processes used for recovering Data, Via backups and other tools
- Assist in the compilation of technical documentation, guidelines and procedures
- Knowledgeable in Windows 10 and Office 2016/365 and the licensing platforms that support them
- Experienced in using active directory, WSUS,WDS and Remote Management tools
- Preferably experienced in managing Group policies, understanding basic scripts, through cmd and PowerShell
- Preferably, someone with an understanding of iOS Hardware, Office 2016/365 for Mac, Adobe CS Products,
- Familiar with Apple Remote Desktop, iOS device configuration and terminal basics
- Familiar with JAMF/JSS
- Someone with basic networking experience
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under your own initiative when investigating and analyzing information, to troubleshoot issues and create a plan to resolve.
- Able to learn and support new business systems, software and processes
- Flexible in your approach – this role may require evening and weekend travel to support our international office base.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Download job description Apply