Job Title: Assistant Brand Business Manager
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 01.02.2020
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Brand Business Management function owns the commercial product strategy for the Brand from the initial conception to market. Working with the design team to deliver the Brand Business vision, ensuring the consumer is at the heart of everything we do.
As the Assistant Brand Business Manager, you will report into the Brand Business Management function and will play a key role in supporting the build of the product strategy for all global sales channels.
- Support the Brand Business Management team with the collation of Category, Consumer and Territory data and insights; interpreting data and insights to deliver a thorough view of the market and brand position
- Scope out competitor landscape and brand positioning through thorough market research both online and out in market
- Research industry innovations and pull together proposals for the seasonal strategy
- Use the market research to support with the creation of a structured design brief in line with the Brand strategy
- Take ownership for ensuring the PLM system is updated and used efficiently, in line with the business critical path
- Work in collaboration with the Merchandising team to ensure latest performance in all channels is reflected in the forward range planning strategy, whilst reacting to new opportunities at speed.
- Source insight for the pricing strategy to deliver a Good, Better, Best pricing architecture. Working in collaboration with the Global pricing manager to realise territory specific requirements.
- In line with key meetings, support with the delivery of a ‘Go To Market plan’ that aligns with the Brands ambitions. Working in conjunction with Marketing, VM and the Creative Brand Team to provide a plan for all sales channels
- Accountable for sample management for any meetings within the Brand Business Management function, including Range Sign off, Look Book preparation & GTM strategy planning. Working in collaboration with the styling and marketing team
- Work across business functions to support and inspire the delivery of our messages to the consumer.
- Previously experienced in working within a retail brand across a Merchandising, Buying or Business function.
- Interested in Fashion and a strong understanding of the retail landscape including both brands and competitors.
- Of an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to think outside of the box
- Experienced in delivering a project brief, carrying out research and providing recommendations
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Confident working autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Detail focused, taking pride in the delivery of your work
- A strong communicator and confident presenting.
- Able to think on your feet, an idea’s person with a love for product and a flair for visual creativity
- Always ready for a challenge, with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst remaining resilient
- A quick thinker, with good planning and organisational skills
- A proficient user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, with an analytical mind
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Download job description Apply