Job Title: Digital Designer
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 08.03.2020
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Our in-house ecommerce team design, develop, test, support and maintain all of our websites, and are responsible for keeping them fresh and updated with the most cutting-edge functionality, to give the very best user experience.
This team has a brilliant opportunity for an exceptional Digital Designer to work as part of the Digital Design Team, supporting the delivery of cross-channel marketing materials intended for online use.
You must have a creative flair and keen eye for detail, and should be able to produce quality designs to a high standard and to tight deadlines. An online portfolio of your digital design work is essential in showcasing your ability and skill, so please ensure this is provided along with your application and CV.
• Create digital artwork for online sales/marketing materials, including multimedia gifs
• Convert your produced designs into basic HTML and Web optimised assets
• Design and build marketing emails for multiple territories
• Aid the design team in web banner design and management through use of in-house solution for multiple B2B and B2C trading websites
• Assist in the creation of rich-media landing pages for campaign and product launches
• Highly proficient in Adobe CS suite – specifically Photoshop, and Dreamweaver to a basic level
• Meticulous in your attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately and consistently
• Experienced in image manipulation
• Able to write compliant HTML and CSS to a basic level
• Highly efficient, producing work of an excellent standard when under pressure and to tight deadlines, across multiple projects at any one time.
• Capable of self-management but also work well within a team
• A Mac skilled worker
• Educated to degree or equivalent in Graphic or Web based Design
• Really strong in your commercial awareness
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
• Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
• Great Share Scheme initiatives
• Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
• Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
• Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Download job description Apply