Location: Superdry London Battersea
Closing date for applications: 25.06.23
Hours: 10 hours per week
Salary: Competitive Hourly Rate & Benefits
Passionate about style? Love talking to people about it? Being a Brand Associate at Superdry is all about having your own style, great operations and above all providing amazing service. We want you and your individuality in our stores giving our consumers a fantastic brand experience. Above all, you will love having a good time.
At Superdry we are always looking for ways to improve our recruitment experience. As such we are currently piloting a new process. Your CV will not be reviewed, instead you will be asked to complete a short application and Customer Service quiz (and some of you will be asked to complete a short video interview). Find out more and why further down the job advert…
- Be a brand ambassador by role-modelling our behaviours, values and style.
- Offer amazing service, putting consumers at the heart of everything you do.
- Represent the brand using your own iconic style.
- Understand KPIs and work to improve them with your team.
- Build great relationships with your team and Store Leaders to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Keep our store running smoothly and looking super. Maintaining standards and housekeeping and completing day to day operational tasks.
- Ensure the store visual standards are kept to a high standard
- Spot opportunities to make things better and share your ideas with your Store Leaders.
- You love sharing your passion with other people.
- Someone with a customer mindset, wanting to put the customer first
- Someone who loves to learn and has a willingness to build skills through experiences and challenges.
- You enjoy collaborating with people and working in a team.
- Sees change as exciting and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about style and obsessed with product.
- Authentic and genuine
- Self-motivated and driven.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- A competitive hourly rate
- 20 days holiday plus your birthday day off
- A new style obsessed Superdry wardrobe with our generous clothing allowance
- Amazing staff discount with up to 50% online and in store
- Flexible working patterns inc. 4 day working for full time
- Style and Service obsession fuelled by our awesome training and development
- Tailored made induction and onboarding to set you up for success
- Pension contributions
- Life assurance
- You will work in an inclusive, diverse atmosphere with amazing sustainable premium products
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes. We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
As such, we are piloting a new recruitment process and removing CVs from hiring decisions. Partnering with SHL, we want to recruit Brand Associates based on values and behaviours, not experience. When applying you will be asked to complete a short application form to capture basic information before beginning the new Superdry experience. We’ll then ask you to complete a Customer Service Assessment and based on your results (which you will have visibility of) we will invite you to complete a video interview (high-volume recruitment only) and finally attend an in-person interview. An automated decision will be used to determine your outcome of the Customer Service Assessment. If invited to complete a video interview this will be reviewed by one of our hiring managers in store. All our hiring managers have completed unconscious bias training. The interview is all about you, your service behaviours and Superdry’s values.
Any candidates who would prefer not take part in this process, please contact your local store who will advise an alternative recruitment process for you. You can find a list of store contract details on our career site, under retail jobs and store locations.
At the end of the process, we want to hear from you. What did you enjoy, what improvements could be made, and was it what you expected? We want to create a more inclusive recruitment process for our Retail stores and need your help to make it happen!
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search