Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 15.06.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: From £28,207 per year, plus benefits
This role will support with our Copy strategies that influence our consumers, ensuring the quality and consistency across all our channels. Reporting to the Brand Creative Manager, you will work closely with the Brand Creative, Product Creation and Marketing teams.
The role requires a strong understanding of contemporary style culture across style media: from editorial online and in print, through to social media and retail communications.
Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to work in the office three days per week.
- Write engaging Copy
- Understand the Superdry tone of voice across our collections, tailored to our target consumers
- Proofread and edit copy
- Input into creative concepts for campaigns
- Support with creating copy guidelines and tone of voice for seasonal campaigns and projects
- Collaborate with teams around the business to ensure there is a consistent brand tone of voice
- Collaborate with the Marketing teams to plan and deliver a seasonal copy strategy that supports the shape of the season, whilst appealing to our target consumers
- Bring key trading messages to life in conjunction with the Brand Creative and Marketing teams
- Act guardian of the brands’ tone voice across all channels to market
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Ensure all creative copy is well written, logically structured, and grammatically accurate and, where appropriate, is supportive of SEO objectives and delivers against the relevant metrics
- Challenge business as usual, seek out innovation, disrupt so we stand out and are ‘talked’ about, renowned and admired for our consumer conversations
- An experienced copywriter working in a similar role in a related industry
- A competent communicator with good relationship management and influencing skills
- A stickler for attention to detail
- Able to work across multiple projects
- Use to working in a fast-paced environment, agile, adaptable, and resilient to change
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative and matrixed environment
- Aware and engaged with social and cultural trends that will help to inform how we communicate with our target audiences
- Organised, deadline focused finisher, with a strong sense of accountability
- Experienced in businesses and brands of scale
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search