Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 12.02.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager to develop, grow and engage Superdry’s presence across our established social media channels (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) while building and optimising new social opportunities (Tik Tok, Pinterest, Snapchat and YouTube.)
You will report into the Senior Social Media Manager and work closely with our in-house marketing teams to align both streams of the social strategy – ensuring consistency and shared learnings. We’re looking for a highly driven, passionate, energic individual that can come in with a wealth of experience and play a key role in changing the brand’s perception via social media.
- Support the Senior Social Media Manager in executing the social media strategy plan across channels
- Line manage 1x Social Media Exec
- Be a role model for wider exec structure developing talent within the social meda team
- Ability to create social-first content and attend photoshoots and events
- Manage social activity and paid campaigns for Superdry in UK, DE and FR
- Oversee the execution of all social media platforms, with a key focus on Instagram and TikTok
- Manage the BAU boosted activity on a day-to-day basis
- Deliver optimisation, build and engage communities and use social listening
- Understand the latest technologies impacting key global social platforms
- Deliver results with a drive for testing and learning
- Work closely with marketing team to plan social content in line with the wider marketing and content plan
- Work with the performance marketing team to maximise paid social activity and social in CRM
- Work with PR team to align product priorities on social via influencer and VIP
- Ensure that the campaigns are performing, adjusting them accordingly
- Ensure that the analytics for the campaigns and channels are growing
- Be responsible for managing weekly and monthly reporting within the team
- Someone with sufficient experience within social media marketing
- Experienced in managing a team
- Someone with a proven track record of demonstrating exceptional knowledge and understanding of the Social Media landscape – both organic and paid
- Experienced in fashion/retail within an social media team (agency or in-house)
- Able to confidently interpret business and marketing requirements to develop specific social briefs
- Detail oriented, to ensure flawless execution of global and regional social activities
- Someone that will remain at the helm of current trends including visual and hashtag trends, algorithm and platform changes
- Able to work cross functionally – this role has key interfaces both internally and externally
- Experienced in building strong working relationships with key social platforms in prior roles
- Skilled in executing an aesthetically pleasing and on-brand social media experience
- Pro-active in suggesting changes to improve performance, customer experience and growth
- Confident in tracking budget spend
- Proficient user of social listening, Google Analytics (or equivalent) and Ads manager
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search