Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 27.02.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Ecommerce team and build a career in digital fashion as a Content Producer.
Your descriptions will bring our products to life with your deft English language skills, calling out design nuances, consumer benefits and ensuring those iconic Superdry features are front and centre, making what’s already a great piece into an absolute must-have.
Tying up our first-class written word with our sector-leading photography helps lead to a great customer experience, and while it’s not your finger on the shutter button, your eye for detail will spot if something’s not at its best.
Not only will your attention to detail make sure that nothing gets missed when it comes to creating a product description, your eagle eye will also be spotting where things aren’t quite right and making sure everything is ‘on point’. Knowing where your apostrophe sits isn’t desirable - it’s essential.
It’s not all creativity. You’ll also need to work through issues logically and be a terrier when it comes to getting hold of those elusive bits of information and samples. A solid background in Microsoft Excel is crucial, as we’re analysing and comparing product data daily.
No one is an island, and this team is no exception. You’ll need great communication skills, not only for keeping the team up to date, but also to make sure the wider range of teams and departments we’re dealing with are kept close. This is what makes us able to do what we do.
We’re dealing with product samples every day and, as such, this does mean that you will be based in our Head Office for the working week.
- Write inspiring, engaging and accurate product descriptions, within an agreed format.
- Be responsible for ensuring all products have relevant additional information, e.g., leg length, bag dimensions etc.
- Use your experience to add any style comments, to enhance customer experience and reduce potential returns.
- Ensure all products are successfully online in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for coordinating with photo studio, samples warehouse, sourcing and logistics to ensure all required samples are available.
- Liaise with our in-house photo studio on new product imagery and communicate any priorities.
- Ideally from an Ecommerce or fashion background.
- Passionate about product with the ability to produce content consistent with the Superdry style.
- Able to work at a fast pace, successfully managing large volumes of work at the highest level of accuracy.
- An excellent communicator with a high standard of written English.
- Focused and meticulous, with a strong eye for detail.
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel.
- Comfortable with working in an office environment.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search