Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 24.02.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: From £36,000 plus benefits
We are seeking an energetic and driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills to join us in our Cheltenham head office as the Executive Assistant to our Global Commercial Director and Chief Operating Officer.
- Support the Executive Directors with a wide variety of tasks, maintaining a flexible and adaptable approach at all times
- Pro-actively manage the Director’s emails, calendar and meeting requests
- Support the wider Functional leadership teams with their diary/travel needs and ad-hoc arrangements within the UK and internationally
- Create complex local and international travel itineraries – ensuring travel is booked in a timely manner, with all documentation being provided in advance of travel
- Interact with both internal and external stakeholders to coordinate a variety of projects, activities and meetings
- Provide commercial and project support to the Director by reviewing and summarising reports, presentations and documents suitable for presentation at Board and Executive Committee level
- Prepare background meeting documents in advance and organise the distribution of other documents for the department as required
- Act as a loyal confidant to the Directors, acting with the utmost confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Manage invoices / PO’s ensuring correct approval is in place
- Manage all resulting expense claims on behalf of the Directors and others in the team
- Take minutes in Leadership meetings and ensure all resulting actions are documented, distributed and followed through to completion
- Support the Executive Directors and Senior Leadership teams on general project meetings and ad hoc requests
- Domestic and International travel may be required on an ad hoc basis
- An ambitious, driven individual looking for an amazing opportunity
- Able to hit the ground running – you will need to have experience of working in a fast-paced, demanding and challenging environment
- Highly attentive to detail with strong organisational and planning skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, determined and have strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable dealing empathetically with other cultures
- Confident managing projects and following them through to conclusion
- Highly literate, with excellent written and grammatical skills
- Able to produce a high standard of work
- Inquisitive, curious, able to learn quickly and apply what you learn in the role
- Commercially aware
- Honest, professional, principled, responsible, empathetic, willing to take accountability
- Highly resilient, able to work at high pace in a changing environment, able to handle ambiguity
- Equipped with excellent computer skills including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- While previous EA experience would be beneficial, it’s not essential to be considered for this position. However a positive and professional can-do attitude and willingness to learn ‘on the job’ are a must
- Based within easy commuting distance of Cheltenham
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search