Closing date for applications: 26.02.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Working within the Sourcing function as a Sourcing Process Manager, you will be a key stakeholder in delivering in season injection collections to trial & test emerging market trends. We are looking for someone very process driven with experience of working to critical timelines from initial briefing through to achieving on time product launch dates, ensuring accurate execution at all times and maximising on time & cost efficiencies.
- Support new product briefings by ensuring correct supplier allocation is followed
- Liaise with our Ethical & Sustainability team to align new product briefings to our Sustainability strategy
- Collaborate with internal departments and suppliers on product engineering to meet target margins
- Work with design and suppliers on ways to reduce lead times such as reviewing available fabrics & trims
- Ensure quotes are raised and cost prices, minimum order quantities, lead times etc. are inputted by suppliers on time for critical review meetings
- Action open costings and benchmarking exercises when required to resolve margin challenges
- Attend product sign off prep meetings, providing margin feedback to internal teams and supporting with collection building
- Attend product sign off meetings highlighting any margin concerns and action any Sourcing related changes or requests
- Negotiate cost prices with suppliers in time for purchase orders to be raised
- Analyse sample & production ex-factory dates, working closely with UK & regional teams to push for improvements
- Escalate any risks to delivery with senior management with proactive solutions
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure key milestones are achieved for successful product launches and media campaigns
- Ensure monthly department reports are communicated to all stakeholders
- Attend regular meetings with our regional offices to ensure seamless communication is maintained between the UK head office and supply base
- Be responsible for the end to end tracking & reporting of media samples by managing and overseeing the tasks completed by direct reports
- Manage direct reports, supporting with prioritisation, effective delegation and providing growth and development opportunities
- Manage and support projects within deadlines and in line with the strategic goals of the department
- Complete other tasks as required to support a fast paced, growing business
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Someone with experience in Sourcing, Buying or Merchandising
- Equipped with strong analytical skills
- Able to balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo
- Able to cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented
- Able to cope with the pressures of working in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle large volumes of data with high accuracy
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to work at pace to deliver to agreed timelines
- Someone with strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Able to cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships
- Able to work as part of a team to achieve business objectives
- Equipped with excellent numerical and analytical skills and intermediate in Excel
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search