Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 20.12.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Collection Strategy function owns the commercial product strategy for the Brand.
Creating the collection strategy to deliver the best expression of the brand, enabling us to build meaningful, personal and long-term relationships with consumers around the value of style.
As the Assistant Collection Strategy Manager, you will report into the Collection Strategy function, and will play a key role in building and driving the commercial product strategy for all sales channels and Territories – through the lens of 4 style choices, aligned to the consumer targets that provide opportunity for growth.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Support the Collection Strategy team with the sourcing of Category, Consumer and Territory data and insights; interpreting data and insights to deliver a thorough view of the market and brand position.
- Take ownership for ensuring the PLM system is updated and used efficiently, in line with the business critical path, with the support of the design admin team.
- Be part of a dynamic product development workstream, working on the mainline commercial opportunity of Iconic product ownership.
- Work in collaboration with the Merchandising and Wholesale teams to ensure latest performance in all channels is reflected in the forward range planning strategy, whilst reacting to new opportunities at speed.
- Play a key part in the sign off of the seasonal collections and the subsequent retail buy.
- Source insight for the pricing strategy through a Good, Better, Best delivery model. Working in collaboration with the each channel to realize territory specific requirements, whilst ensuring intake margin considerations are taken into account.
- In line with GSM timings, support with the delivery of a ‘Go To Market plan’ that aligns with the Brands ambitions. Working in conjunction with Marketing, VM and the Campaign Team to provide visibility of the collection and support a plan for all sales channels.
- Accountable for sample management for any meetings within the Collection Strategy function, including Range Sign off & GTM strategy planning. Working in collaboration with the styling, design and marketing teams.
- Work as a cross functional Collection Strategy team, ensuring deadlines and business requirements are met.
- Work across business functions to support and inspire the delivery of the best expression of the brand to the consumer. Key partnerships outside of the design function - Merch / Styling / Campaign Managers / Sourcing
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Detail focused, taking pride in the delivery of your work.
- Able to think on your feet, an idea’s person with a love for product and a flair for visual creativity.
- Always ready for a challenge, with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst remaining resilient.
- A quick thinker, with good planning and organizational skills.
- A people person, enjoys building relationships to get the best results for the business.
A proficient user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, with an analytical mind
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search