Closing date for applications: 18.12.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Working within the Sourcing function as a Sourcing Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating the procurement of all packaging and trim components. You will have the opportunity to support on strategic projects to ensure we meet our sustainability goals whilst ensuring target margins are achieved and quality maintained.
We are looking for someone very process driven who will take ownership for the ordering and on time delivery of our salesman samples, working in collaboration with peers in the Design, Merchandising, Collection Strategy and Wholesale teams to support the launch of our seasonal collections.
- Support Sourcing managers with ensuring cost efficiencies for trims and packaging have been secured through effective negotiation with suppliers, leveraging scale and accurately analysing benchmark costings with existing and potential suppliers
- Drive improvements within trims and components alongside the Sustainability team in line with our global Sustainability strategy to become the #1 most sustainable style destination
- Maintain a credible and collaborative working relationship with our trim suppliers, holding weekly calls and escalating any high risks to delivery with proactive solution proposals
- Manage day to day enquiries between garment suppliers and our nominated trim suppliers, to ensure on time deliveries
- Work closely with Design and Collection Strategy teams to manage the setup of our global option line list on the Product Lifecycle Management system and downstream systems
- Ensure all required attribution is maintained within our core systems, including accurate swing ticket allocation
- Be ccountable for ordering salesman samples which support the Wholesale business and ensuring that suppliers produce these samples to the given timelines and distributed to our global showrooms; reporting and escalating the status of these to the wider business
- Lead weekly calls with our regional offices to discuss SMS, working collaboratively to resolve issues that could cause delays or shortages. Generate a slippage report to provide visibility to senior management
- Manage and support projects within deadlines and in line with the strategic goals of the department
- Work closely with the wider Sourcing team including Sourcing assistants, providing training and support when required
- Complete other tasks as required to support a fast paced, growing business
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Someone with experience in Sourcing, Buying or Merchandising
- Able to balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo
- Able to cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented
- Able to cope with the pressures of working in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle large volumes of data with high accuracy
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to work at pace to deliver to agreed timelines
- Someone with strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Able to cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships
- Able to work as part of a team to achieve business objectives
- Equipped with excellent numerical and analytical skills and intermediate in Excel
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search