Closing date for applications: 18.12.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This role will support the Branch Merchandising Leads across full price stores to achieve effective execution of the seasonal assortment and stock strategy, optimise store sales through effective stock management whilst identifying risks and opportunities.
- Support Full price stores ensuring they are optimised to agreed stock targets and business KPI’s to deliver a strong consumer experience
- Have a collaborative approach with the product merchandising teams, working with the Branch Merchandising Leads to ensure right stock, right time, right place
- Work with the wider merchandising team to support stock allocation pushes in line with agreed timing and targets.
- Support in the execution of new store openings, closures, and brand resets
- Support on key focus stores and store related projects where required
- Support Branch Merchandising department with relevant and timely reports for the weekly trade
- Be working with your lead to bring insight and action through identifying risks and opportunities
- Support aspects of branch merch operations i.e. IST, IWT and Recall process where required
- Escalate communications from retail operations, area and store leaders, ensuring actions are distributed to key stake holders
- Be involved with regular visits to stores virtually (and where budget permits in person) to enhance your understanding of the store estate and opportunities
- Promote a continuous improvement approach at all times
- Experienced within an operational role, managing multichannel processes
- Able to lead the vision for the future, driving engagement to achieve business goals
- Focused on the end goal and driving teams to achieve high level plans
- An excellent communicator with the ability to influence at all levels
- Always delivering the highest levels of internal customer service
- Highly organised
- A strong process driven problem solver
- Commercially aware and understand the levers to support sales and profit growth
- Of a continuous improvement mindset
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search