Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 09.12.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
As Retail Technology Service Manager, you will assume full accountability for all areas relating to the support and performance of our in-store technology. This will include management of the internal and external store support teams, 3rd party vendor management, support contracts, customer satisfaction as well as changes and upgrades. In your role, you will act as the owner of the ‘service’ provided to Superdry stores globally.
Key to the success in this role will be the ownership and continual development of the relationships between technology, third parties and the Superdry store estate with customer satisfaction being the key measure.
- Own and develop the technology in-store support service and experience
- Manage, develop, and maintain great working relationships between all parties (internal/external)
- Build trust-based relationships with all key stakeholders across the business
- Ensure the Service consumed by the business is fit for purpose, fit for use, and well governed
- Define and set up Service catalogues for services offered to stores
- Set and review SLAs and drive service performance across all third parties and internal teams, including data analytics to spot trends and identify opportunities for improvement
- Be accountable for owning, driving and measuring customer satisfaction
- Work with our third-party providers to ensure the availability and security of the service
- Keep abreast of market developments/trends and champion/own service improvements
- Manage and coach a UK-based support team to provide exceptional technical customer service
- Have a detailed understanding of Service Management disciplines and associated toolsets
- Be an escalation route to own and champion all major in-store technology incidents
- Be flexible about where & when you work, as the role is accountable for the global support service
- Forward-thinking, driven and passionate about service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Experienced in an international, multi-system, support and service role (5+ years)
- Technically strong with working knowledge of Windows-based systems ideally in a retail environment
- Adept at stakeholder management up to Director level
- Able to work through and simplify complex situations and have a very keen eye for detail
- Able to provide a demonstrable experience of delivering tangible service improvement initiatives
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search