Closing date for applications: 18.12.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the Sourcing and Production department. The role will support the Sourcing team to ensure information is clearly communicated within the business and will assist in the management of our supply base. It is a key role in making sure that costing data is recorded accurately and efficiently and that processes run smoothly. The major responsibility in this role is to manage the resourcing process which saves the business several $m each year.
- Support the sourcing team in the global range selection process.
- Help to collate and record costing and fabric composition details, ensuring all information is chased in for key meetings and in line with business deadlines.
- Keep costing sheets and our Product Lifestyle System (PLM) up to date with latest prices and product details.
- Assist in tracking samples into the business for resourcing and costing purposes.
- Follow up on new supplier applications, assist with setting up new suppliers and arrange supplier inductions/reviews.
- Assist in product development and resourcing projects.
- Be actively involved in the planning and running of supplier events.
- Support sourcing managers with any travel arrangements and trip preparations.
- Use and update in-house systems including Styleman, PLM and Looker.
- You will support the sourcing team with any additional reporting and project work.
- Work closely and effectively with our Design, Garment Technology, Retail, Central Purchasing, Logistics and Ethical teams.
- Be provided with training to grow your communication and analytical skills to excel in this role and progress within the department.
- Educated to Degree level or have experience in a similar role
- Someone who has good product knowledge and has a real passion for product.
- A confident communicator and can maintain strong working relationships
- Analytical with strong excel skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude.
- Eager to learn and have a willingness to develop a career within Sourcing.
- Organised, and able to prioritise your own workload
- Able to handle large volumes of data and repetitive admin tasks, with accuracy.
- Able to work effectively on your own or as part of a team to achieve business objectives.
- Efficient and can work at pace to deliver to agreed timelines.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search