Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 03.01.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for a capable experienced administrator to work with our new team responsible for managing and paying rent on our £63m portfolio of shops and officed. This role is an important part of establishing the new team by checking and updating our database of information for the 240 retail and office properties we occupy. Over the period of COVID many changes to our rent were negotiated and the speed everything needed to be done by means there could be errors and omissions in this data which is critical to paying and accounting for our rent.
This is a very busy role based in our Cheltenham Head Office, with a hybrid working arrangement that mixes home and office working.
The role will suit someone with high attention to detail, and the tenacity to hunt down information, and an ability to build relationships. This is a vibrant, fast paced, and friendly working environment with a strong emphasis on team working.
- Be responsible for liaising with the Property Negotiators and legal team to keep our database of lease information up to date
- Be able to reply to internal and external queries quickly and accurately
- Ensure any rent or rates related invoices are scanned and posted quickly
- Liaise with the Commercial Finance team to set up any new stores in our systems.
- Provide the team with key information such as volumes of invoices pending, items in approval workflow and other key metrics as required by the Team
- Support invoice processing as needed during periods of absence or busy periods
- Take responsibility for your own workload and tasks, showing a proactive approach and using your own initiative to get the job done
- Make suggestions, and be involved in system and process improvements
- Support with other activities as determined by the Management Team such as supplier data cleanse, reporting and system checks
- Ideally someone who has experience of working in an office environment
- Agile, flexible, and open-minded with a strong desire to learn and develop
- Someone with a “right first time” attitude and approach to your work
- Proficient with Microsoft excel, word and power point
- Confident, friendly, and engaging, who works well both in a team and on your own
- Able to articulate and communicate well, and happy to talk confidently with colleagues and external suppliers
- Resilient and adaptable in character, keeping calm under pressure
- If you have any experience of reading leases or legal documents, that would be a plus
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search