Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 31.10.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the voice of our brand. Our customers are really important to us, so we are looking for positive, solution focussed people to deliver excellent customer service and enhance their Superdry experience.
We want our customers to find it easy to get the help that they need, and this is why you could be interacting with them in a live chat, speaking on the phone or sending a message via Facebook. Our customer values are to make it easy, take ownership, resolve first time, and to be a human being, and we live and breathe these in everything that we do.
As we head into the busiest time of year, we want to expand our existing team and keep on delivering a fantastic service for our customers! We work hard but we also have a lot of fun along the way. We are based at Head Office but also offer the flexibility to work from home, or a bit of both if you’d prefer, whatever works best for you!
If you are full time you’ll work 5 shifts per week. This will include weekend work which is normally every other weekend.
- Fix things when they go wrong for our customers, creating positive experiences when things don’t go to plan.
- Deliver excellent service whilst also understanding the need to work efficiently and effectively.
- Be a problem solver aiming to provide bespoke solutions for our customers.
- Have high standards both on the phone and off the phone, aiming to resolve our customer enquiries first time.
- Deliver and exceed personal performance targets to help support the overall Customer Service Department’s objectives over our peak period of the year.
- Work collaboratively with your manager and colleagues to share feedback and trends that may impact our customer’s experience.
- Someone who is customer and solution focused, ideally with some customer service experience but this isn’t essential as full training will be provided.
- A keen problem solver who can think outside the box
- An excellent communicator who can enhance the customer experience and work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel), with good attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Able to bring your personality to the role and be a positive representation of the Superdry brand and customer experience.
- Based in the UK.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search