Closing date for applications: 30.08.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
As a Brand Creative at Superdry you will be an integral member of the Brand Creative team reporting into the Lead Brand Creative and alongside the other internal creative teams you will be responsible for the delivery of world class creative which engages and inspires our style obsessed consumer.
You will work on a variety of projects and activities from branding, packaging, digital, environment and experiential design, with strong art direction skills, a clear understanding of the shoot production process and a knowledge of design for social media, both current and emerging.
Working to a brief, you will develop appropriate creative ideas and concepts that fit the brief. The position requires creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time management, costs and deadlines.
- Be an enthusiastic individual, immersed in contemporary culture and style, who lives and breathes design and passionate about your work
- Through creative thinking, strong research skills and reference points, elevate projects in order to engage and inspire our style obsessed consumer
- Be comfortable with taking direction but also confident to articulate and express your own opinion
- Be responsible for the delivery of creative briefs for all consumer facing assets, including packaging, labelling, digital, environmental and experiential design
- Be able to work at a fast pace, in a multi project environment
- Be a confident presenter and able to clearly articulate creative ideas
- Work collaboratively with the production team in order to realise your creative vision
- Ensure brand standards and consistency are met across all projects and briefs
- Manage and build relationships with key stakeholders within the Creative Centre and across the wider functions
- Passionate and energetic design professional with experience working within a fast paced agency environment, ideally in the fashion and sports sectors
- Passionate about style and contemporary culture and embody the values of the brand
- Serious about the work you create and live and breathe design
- Hungry for knowledge and actively search blogs and websites in order to be aware of the latest industry trends
- A highly skilled creative knowledgeable in Typography, Art Direction, and Design for social / Retail / PR & Events with a portfolio which clearly showcases these skills
- Incredibly well organised and take pride in delivering your work on time to the brief
- A strong communicator who is able to clearly express your creative vision and at ease presenting your work
- Up to date with industry knowledge
- Highly experienced in using creative software
- Experienced in following brand guidelines
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search