Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 20.08.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The SEO Executive will help manage and execute our Global SEO strategy. Working cross functionally, you will support the Senior SEO manager in driving growth for the channel.
- Working alongside the SEO Team you will progress our global SEO strategy that combines technical, content and outreach.
- Provide search insights for content planning and campaign landing page optimisations.
- Assist in the delivery of our technical SEO roadmap to ensure we have a stable SEO environment.
- Support the execution of our digital PR strategies, working closely with our external agency.
- Analyse competitor and keyword rankings/trends with regular reporting and insight.
- Perform keyword research, mapping and content optimisation.
- Implement on-page optimisations.
- Work with ecommerce teams to ensure category and product pages follow SEO best practice.
- Support with weekly and monthly performance reporting for the channel.
- Passionate about SEO, and have hands on experience in a similar role, either in-house or agency side.
- A confident communicator.
- Up to date with the latest SEO trends, tools, and best practices with a passion for learning.
- Comfortable using Google analytics, Google search console, and SEO monitor for reporting.
- Analytical and confident in providing performance insight.
- Interested in the Fashion E-commerce space.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search