Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 31.08.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This role will support the Head of Franchise to enable growth, nurture franchise partner relationships and align the franchise business with brand best expression. They will do this through developing & implementing best practice for franchise partners and their stores, providing operational and training support, and ensuring communication to partners is franchise appropriate and engages them on the Superdry journey. This role may require international travel.
- Ambassador for the franchise business, facilitating the relationship between country teams and head office on all things operational
- Responsible for the development and delivery of a franchise store operational support plan to streamline processes, share best practice, and seek brand alignment, whilst recognizing and supporting different market requirements.
- Responsible for the review of all owned retail initiatives with a franchise lens and to champion franchise requirements in all new retail projects
- Assess, edit and implement as appropriate the latest brand retail sales training, recruitment and L&D initiatives for international partners
- Work with the country teams to identify and support franchise specific requirements to deliver operational effectiveness in specific markets
- Act as liaison between marketing, retail operations and visual merchandising to ensure delivery of partner window, POS and other instore material
- Key stakeholder to ensure the non-consumables process is fit for purpose for franchise partners
- Key stakeholder in technology projects including till system development, store reporting requirements and omni channel progress
- Support development of the franchise manual and produce additional operating guides
- Produce material and implement an induction programme for franchise partners
- Create and deliver training sessions for franchise partner on operational improvement areas
- Ensure a franchise communication plan is in place and joined up across functions to deliver consistent, timely comms to partners in an effective and efficient manner
- Oversee brand messaging, voice, and tone of comms so that franchise partners are engaged in the right way and brought on the brand journey
- Work with the Retail Communications Lead to ensure the new Franchise communication platform is embedded, fully utilised and adapted as required
- Responsible for the editing of weekly, monthly, seasonal, and ad hoc communications to make appropriate for franchise partners, while ensuring brand integrity is maintained
- Support the sustainability journey with the franchise partners so they are up to date and engaged
- Responsible for assessment of owned trading discussions and activity and update territory teams and partners as appropriate
- Manage the requirement and support delivery of partner events such as quarterly webinars or partner conferences
- ·Experienced in retail and store operational procedures
- ·Someone who is looking to make a difference, driving improvement and efficiencies
- An excellent communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external customers across all levels of the businesses
- ·Understanding of the requirements of a franchise business
- ·Able to manage multiple projects and workload simultaneously
- ·Cross functional liaison and the ability to get the job done across multiple functions
- ·Enthusiastic and determined to proactively achieve results
- ·Happy to work independently or as a part of a team
- ·Good attention to detail with a methodical approach
- Great meeting management skills to ensure focused, everyone heard, and actions captured
- Appreciative of different ways of working and cultures across our global locations
- Experience with training and L&D initiative roll outs
- Good project management skills
- Must have good MS Office skills, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Genuine passion for understanding retail, franchise partnerships and the brand
- Able to travel internationally as and when required
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search