Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 30.06.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The role of People Advisor is a pivotal role within the People Partnering team. Working with dedicated business areas as a trusted, credible advisor, this is a generalist role focused on effective employment relations advice; policy management as well as supporting with a full range of people, reward and change initiatives to help enable both delivery of the people strategy as well as functional people agendas.
- Lead the business in a mindset of Simple, Agile, and Super
- Have a full understanding of business area functionality, deliverables and key challenges, enabling commercial advice and credible support to key stakeholders
- Support the creation of people plans / priorities and initiatives for business functions, defining the specific people advisor add value priorities to contribute to successful delivery
- Advise on all aspects of employment relations cases at all levels of complexity. Coach and influence stakeholders on their options and solutions, driving leader accountability at all times
- Ensure cases are managed proactively with a consistent approach to advice taken across all business areas, cases are resolved informally where possible
- Proactively engage in Employment Law / legislation updates. Take responsibility for actioning updates to our policies, guides and templates; educating the people team and wider stakeholders on updates and changes as required
- Champion our Culture (the Superdry Playbook); advising and coaching leaders on how to create working environments which result in amazing colleague experiences
- Support the business engagement and delivery of people related projects and initiatives to affect our future focused people strategy
- Be a change champion; support and advise stakeholders in the effective management of change initiatives
- Be responsible for business area data reporting and support the provision of insight to drive performance and engagement – e.g Leavers and Pulse Survey dashboards
- Support the Talent team to embed the Superdry Talent Code
- Support the Talent Resourcing team on business area onboarding and resourcing activity, supporting interviews and decision making as required
- Support the Talent Development team to deliver both leadership and wider business training aligned to both strategic people initiatives and our FED leadership model
- Support the People Operations team to add value to the right conditions for success with an outcome of credible data and business communication
- Support the Reward team to advise the business on all reward related initiatives. Conduct business area benchmarking requirements, providing accurate advice to the business
- Support the Communications team to proactively create engaging people related communications across multiple channels
- Take ownership of your personal development
- Confident in providing credible, commercial advice with strong coaching capability to drive stakeholder accountability
- Able to develop open and trusting relationships at all levels
- Able to contribute to add-value people initiatives
- A confident communicator both verbally and in writing
- Experienced working with people data and providing insight
- A role model for our Superdry Values and Behaviours
- Able to work autonomously, prioritise effectively and manage your own workload
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search