Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 09.12.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Our Technology department supports the global business by providing the right systems and technology infrastructure to enable our people to do their jobs. We’re looking for a Systems Analyst to work closely with and support the business in onboarding our B2B customers on to Superdry’s EDI trading platform.
- Work with the Technology Product teams, Business Departments, customers and suppliers to progress the onboarding and roll out of EDI services.
- Work with key stakeholders to fully understand change requirements and business processes affected in the onboarding of B2B customers Manager
- Work with the Technology Product teams to analyse requirements and propose solution options.
- Develop a good understanding of all internal business processes relating the use of EDI and trading with B2B customers,
- Ensure a full understanding of system changes and developments, working with the teams, to create test scenarios / scripts and execute testing for changes and new developments
- Analyse and report on system performance in conjunction with the Technology Operations team and third parties
- Monitor interfaces and keys system processes and event logs ensuring any issues are recorded and resolved in a timely manner
- Provide ongoing support and training to business, project and test teams
- Assist with operational data analysis and reporting
- Support the identification, triage and resolution of any system issues and defects
- Undertake system administration as required
- Able to coordinate the onboarding and roll out of EDI to B2B Customers
- Experienced with the management of EDI and customer on boarding
- Experienced in managing and administering EDI integrations to key systems
- Experienced writing requirements documentation and proposals
- Methodical, organised and have a hands-on-approach
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, but calmly
- Able to see the 'big-picture’ and consequences
- Self-motivated and able to work using your own initiative
- Able to multi-task
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search