Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 25.05.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Passionate about service, style, and the physical store experience? As Content Creator – Retail Customer Experience, you will ensure our Store Teams are equipped with the service skills and product knowledge to deliver the Superdry Experience to our customers.
Utilising latest technology including MS Teams and our internal social media platforms (Workplace by Meta), you will be responsible for creating dynamic and engaging training and development tools including digital guides and video content.
With a background in Fashion or Retail, you’ll be a natural storyteller who understands the importance of providing next level customer service. You’ll be able to inspire and motivate our store teams, ensuring we keep up with the growing expectations of our customers on the high street and online.
You will also take responsibility for our Mystery Shopping programme, reporting on quarterly results and identifying trends and future training opportunities.
- Help to define and deliver an authentic and engaging customer service programme for all stores globally.
- Generate exciting and inspiring service training content (including copy, imagery, and video), across a range of digital platforms.
- Be immersed in our brand and put our values and customers at the heart of all decisions.
- Work with the retail leadership team to ensure engagement in delivering world class service.
- Drive the continued improvement of our customer experience through evaluation and analysis of our mystery shopping scores.
- Build key relationships internally with our product and design teams.
- Engage with our store teams on a global scale.
- Actively look to implement new ideas, seek out innovation, and challenge business as usual.
- Drive your own development and self-serve, recognising when you need support and seeking it out.
- Passionate about style, product, and the physical store experience.
- A confident storyteller who can present on camera.
- An outstanding communicator with excellent written skills.
- A natural relationship builder that seeks out the connections to deliver.
- Aware of digital training trends, developments, and new thinking.
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Style obsessed and brand focused.
- Creative and authentic with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search