Closing date for applications: 31.05.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This role will support the execution of the brand marketing strategies within the channel of PR and Events, to amplify and elevate Superdry through PR and Event activations.
You will work within the PR & Influencer team, contributing to the delivery of Channel Marketing activity that supports the wider brand & business goals, creating sustainable long term profitable growth and brand health.
Reporting into the PR and Events Manager, you will also work collaboratively with Influencer Managers, Campaign Managers, Copy & Content Editor(s), Social Team, Creative Centre, and Studio / Production. This role will contribute to the change and elevation in brand perceptions by assisting in the delivery of product stories to the desired consumers.
We are looking for a dynamic and confident PR Executive who has a strong work ethic and can-do attitude. Coming from a background of PR and/or Events, you must be an innovative individual who is self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running. Organisation is an important aspect of the role, for someone who is a team player and able to contribute to a fast-growing department within Superdry.
- Assist the PR Manager in the implementation of the global PR and Events strategy, in collaboration with your international counterparts and relevant internal teams
- Build strong connections and relationships with press
- Assist in the amplification of marketing communication strategies across PR and Events
- Support innovative ideas and strategies that will help to generate results
- Manage calendar updates across all territories, whilst liaising with our agencies
- Draft press materials to secure coverage within publications across the spectrum
- Brief in marketing requirements to the creative team
- Support co-ordinating PR & Influencer Events
- Manage the provision of stock and samples for all channel activity, gifting and event consumption, logging cost, location and returns to provide reports on expenditure
- Ensure each market has the necessary tools/assets to maximize editorial and event opportunities
- Perform PR activity to promote key product pushes which are a focus within the Channel Marketing calendar and implement into PR activity
- Support the processes in place to ensure PR and Influencers work hand in hand and remained aligned with the overall brand strategy
- Support in the planning and execution of press trips and events
- Communicate with the team regarding content priorities, product focuses and campaigns on a daily and weekly basis
- Compile monthly coverage reports across all territories, feeding into the wider Channel Marketing report for the Exec Board and CEO
- Compile updates from each territory for weekly coverage reports seeded out to wider team
- Monitor coverage daily, using the brands media monitoring service, with the aim of sending out coverage emails and posting onto workplace when required for the wider business
- Raise PO’s (purchase orders) and manage all one-off payments, liaising with the Accounts team to ensure all payments are processed and managed correctly
- Update relevant databases and reporting programs
- Experienced in Fashion PR and/or Events with the ability to meet a wide range of objectives and KPIs
- Someone with a proven track record of industry contacts and knowledge of PR processes i.e. using press databases, mail outreach etc.
- Excellent at communicating and can work well alone, as well as with different departments across the business
- A team player that motivates and assists team members
- Able to work across different global markets and cultures
- Someone who takes the initiative and can interpret results, anticipate challenges, and form solutions
- Have a great eye for attention to detail
- A confident communicator and a creative problem solver with good commercial sense
- Eligible to work in the UK, travel as required international
- Entrepreneurial in nature and approach
- Adaptable, agile, able to multitask and switch between strategy and tactics
- A natural relationship builder that seeks out the connections to be able to deliver
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search