Location: Superdry London Oxford Street
Closing date for applications: 01.06.22
Hours: 10 hours per week
Passionate about style? Love talking to people about it? Being a Brand Associate at Superdry is all about having your own style; with the way you look, learn and give amazing service. We want you and your individuality in our stores giving our consumers a fantastic brand experience.
Superdry is all about creating memorable experiences and providing amazing service. As part of this application process you will not be asked to upload a CV, instead you will receive an email to complete a Customer Service task online.
- Be a brand ambassador by role modelling our behaviors, values and style.
- Put our values and consumers at the heart of everything you do.
- Offer amazing service and do the right thing for your consumers.
- Look stylish every single day, representing the brand using your own personal style.
- Know our brand by using engaging content about us and our products.
- Understand key KPIs and work to positively impact them personally and as part of your team.
- Be set clear goals and measures of success and take accountability and ownership for these.
- Become an expert in our style choices and know how to bring these to life for our consumers.
- Drive your own development using available tools and the support of your leadership team.
- Build great relationships with your team and Store Leaders based on an open and honest way of working and trust.
- Be part of a fun working environment where you are encouraged to be yourself and celebrate what makes each member of your team individual.
- Keep our store running smoothly and looking super. Maintaining standards and housekeeping and completing day to day operational tasks.
- Spot opportunities to make things better and share your ideas with your Store Leaders.
- Get things done. We don’t want you to just tick the boxes, we want each day with us to be productive where you make a positive impact on the store and feel proud.
- Someone who sees challenges as opportunities.
- You love sharing your passion with other people.
- Happy to talk to everyone, and you love to have meaningful conversations with consumers.
- Someone who loves to learn and has a willingness to build skills through experiences and challenges.
- You enjoy collaborating with people and working in a team.
- Organised and use time purposefully/effectively.
- Wanting to make a positive impact.
- A creative thinker, always searching for the best possible solution in every situation.
- Sees change as exciting and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about style and obsessed with product.
- Authentic and genuine.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- A competitive hourly rate
- Pension contributions, life assurance and 20 days holiday
- Access to our amazing training programme
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search