Location: Oxford Street, London
Closing date for applications: 31.05.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This role is reporting into the Senior Business Development Analyst. Responsible for the lifecycle management of ongoing contracts within wholesale and franchise, including tracking adherence to terms, both financial and non-financial as well as contract renewals management. Manage the pre-sign off and post-sign off processes of contracts. Liaise with internal functions to ensure actions are taken if not adhering to contractual terms.
- Develop processes to monitor key milestones within contract lifecycle including renewals, terminations, and key deliverables
- Oversee the ongoing adherence to contractual terms, both financial and non-financial and being responsible for ensuring that action is taken and followed, if non-compliance has been identified
- Develop process and procedures to ensure internal RACI and DOA agreements are adhered to within the lifecycle management. Ensuring Superdry is fulfilling its contractual obligations
- Support decision making on contact extensions and terminations by coordinating supporting material across functions
- Develop governance to ensure timelines are being met by key stakeholders to hit renewal deadlines in a timely manner, such as regular reporting of upcoming renewals
- Work with the legal team to support the implementation, embedding and ongoing development of the franchise contract automation system
- Work with relevant stakeholders in reconciling discrepancies between terms in systems and those within contracts, e.g. trading terms. Including data cleansing exercises of extracted terms to be provided to country managers for review
- Work with internal functions in resolving non-compliance issues; such as working with finance to ensure royalties and interests are correctly invoiced and marketing spend is managed
- Ensure that systems are kept up-to-date with the latest contractual information
- Locate documentation that relate to the contracts for the different Wholesale accounts and store on a central repository
- Review existing excel spreadsheets which hold contractual information held by internal functions
- Assist the Senior Business Development Analyst with ad-hoc projects
- A Contracts Manager or someone with relevant experience of managing the financial and non-financial elements of commercial contracts. Ideally someone who has worked in a sales environment. Experience of wholesale and/or retail-led franchise would be a real advantage.
- Experienced in dealing with financial and legal compliance, have a working knowledge of business processes and specifically contractual lifecycle management
- Happiest following a process, having a plan, building impactful relationships to facilitate action, and driving business improvements
- Detailed oriented, proficient with Excel, comfortable dealing with ambiguity and contracts
- A positive and enthusiastic person
- Proactive communicator and who can collaborate with internal and external customers
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search