Location: Superdry London Oxford Street
Closing date for applications: 31.01.22
Hours: 20 hours per week
Being an Operations Assistant at Superdry means getting stuck in. You will work within the Operations team to ensure the smooth running of all things operations. From working in the stockroom to working the delivery you will bring energy, authenticity to drive store performance and make the store run lock clockwork. You will work smart and support our shopfloor team to deliver the best experience for our customers. So, bring all of you, to what you do, show up and perform.
- Ensure product is in the right place at the right time
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life
- Replenish stock against agreed plans, garment care and folding procedures.
- Operate the stock system, completing tasks to the best of your ability
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
- Bring energy and passion to all activities
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
- Eager to share and learn
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- A competitive hourly rate
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry
- Pension contributions, life assurance and 20 days holiday
- Access to our amazing training programme
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search