Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 30.01.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Supporting the Sourcing team, this is a key role is in ensuring all systems are accurately and efficiently maintained for our global range, capturing any changes throughout the product lifecycle. Working with key stakeholders and Superdry Regional offices you will support the end-to-end process of salesman samples from ordering through to delivery.
- Set up all styles and colourways accurately and ensure the data is aligned across all systems
- Input product attributes into our Product Lifecycle Management system
- Support with raising sample and quote requests in our Product Lifecycle Management system, ensuring deadlines are met
- Chase our suppliers & regional offices for sample tracking information and any other missing data
- Send and update data files to our label supplier for salesman sample orders and work closely with them to monitor our critical path for sample labels
- Keep our nominated label supplier updated on any new suppliers each season
- Ensure all products have accurate labelling requirements for bulk production and respond to any label related queries
- Check and upload product compositions
- Be actively involved in the planning and running of supplier events
- Support with general administration including the sending of samples and travel arrangements for regional and head office colleague visits
- Complete other projects and tasks as required to support a fast paced, growing business
- Grow and maintain strong working relationships with relevant departments
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to cope with the pressures of working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to handle volume data with accuracy
- Accustomed in working at pace to deliver to agreed timelines
- You are strong at organisation, prioritisation, time management, communication and relationship building
- Focused on delivering results that support a healthy and sustainable business
- Able to deliver key business outcomes through collaborative relationships
- Able to understand how your role adds value to the business and our consumers, and support business change through innovation
- Degree level or equivalent experience, with excellent Numerical and analytical skills.
- Intermediate level in Excel or above.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search