Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 13.02.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced Production Analyst to work within our Central Purchasing team to help deliver on current & future reporting ambitions that support our Business Strategy.
Reporting to the Senior Central Production Manager, this role will provide reporting & analytics support across the Central Purchasing function & will play a pivotal role in enabling the department to improve on & consistently deliver against agreed KPI targets & SLA’s.
- Develop insight through building & enhancing system reports that support decision making & provide clear direction to the Central Purchasing team.
- Build strong relationships across the business to understand business requirements, identify risk & manage stakeholder expectations through clear communication.
- Monitor Supplier performance in line with agreements to drive clear accountability, reduce lead-times & improve on-time delivery scores.
- Drive accountability by managing the supplier compliance charge process.
- Track buying activities throughout each season to support colleagues to reduce lead-times, maximize supplier capacity opportunities & meet stock required deadlines.
- Create Pre-season planning reports to identify opportunities & threats.
- Understand the technicalities of systems and processes to become the Data expert for the Central Purchasing team.
- Own Reporting across the Central Purchasing function, delivering improvements that positively influence department performance & improve efficiencies.
- Manage & maintain all back end data tables relevant to Central Purchasing that support reporting accuracy.
- Aide Central Purchasing, Sourcing & Regional teams with data & analytics support when required.
- Provide frequent Production KPI updates to all relevant parties.
- Manage future reporting projects from concept to delivery.
- Understand how Central Purchasing operates, and the short & long term objectives & ambitions of the department.
- Understanding of supply chain principles with previous experience of working in a production or planning role.
- An expert user of MS Excel with experience of Tableau/Power Bi/Looker or similar BI tools.
- Able to understand data with the ability to analyse and manipulate data to provide clear, easy to interpret reports
- A clear communicator with excellent written and spoken communication skills with the ability to build good working relationships at all levels cross-functionally
- A natural problem solver who is proactive in your approach to resolving issues in a timely and effective manner
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize workload effectively in a fast paced & ever changing environment.
- Able to consistently deliver against business objectives to agreed timelines.
- Continuously seeking out improvements and innovations in process
- Highly organised, effective, and a proactive developer of change.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search