Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 31.01.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This role will support the territory branch merchandising lead across full price stores to achieve effective planning and control of store stock levels and DC distribution. This will ensure stores are stocked with appropriate levels to suit capacity and trading to maximise sales, profits and agreed metrics of success.
- Support all Full price stores within your defined territory are optimised to agreed stock targets and business KPI’s to deliver a strong consumer experience
- Ensure optimal replenishment through merchandising systems and DC to agreed targets
- You will have a collaborative approach with the product merchandising teams to ensure right stock, right time, right place
- Review initial allocations and xdoc for stores are optimise to agreed targets, working with merchandising to achieve this
- Support Branch Merchandising department with relevant and timely reports for the weekly trade and DC reviews
- Be working with your territory lead to add insight to department trade meetings by highlighting key over and underperformance for your territory
- Support IST, IWT and Recall process across defined territory
- Escalate communications from retail operations and area managers for your territory
- Support territory meetings on weekly basis, ensuring actions are distributed to key stake holders
- Support Top 100 lines are managed at micro level to achieve consumer demand, escalating risks and opportunities to territory lead
- Monitor dispatch reports to stores on a daily basis, highlighting any over or underperformance
- Consider the global nature of stock and work seamlessly with all territory optimisers, supporting and sharing information to achieve department KPI’s
- Be involved with regular visits to stores virtually (and where budget permits in person) to enhance your understanding of the store estate and opportunities
- Have exposure to store and DC meetings when required by territory lead
- Promote a continuous improvement approach at all times
- Experience within an operational role, managing multichannel processes
- Ability to lead the vision for the future, driving engagement to achieve business goals
- Focused on the end goal and driving teams to achieve high level plans
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence at all levels
- Great internal customer service skills
- Highly organised
- Process driven approach to problem solving
- Commercially aware and understand the levers to support sales and profit growth
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Great internal customer service
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search