Closing date for applications: 25.12.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
A dynamic, energetic and confident social media expert who is coming in with a background in affiliate and influencer marketing. We're looking for innovative candidates who love social media and are ready to hit the ground running. You need an organised and hardworking work ethic as well as a can- do attitude. In return there will be the opportunity to be part of fast-growing department within Superdry and work with affiliate talents within the industry.
- Have experience working with or an affiliate marketing programme
- Support on recruitment of affiliate influencers to become Superdry ‘SD Ambassadors’
- Help identify appropriate talents within the industry for potential partnerships
- Build strong connections and relationships with talents across multiple industries and territories
- Understand key demographics, relevant cultural trends and keeping your finger on the pulse for rising talent from a variety of sectors i.e. industries including travel, music, hospitality, sustainability etc.
- Outreach on a regular basis to new and existing talents to secure organic gifting partnerships
- Monitor and report on SD Ambassador content, ensuring it is in keeping with the brand
- Devise innovative ideas and strategies that will help to generate results and drive awareness of the SD Ambassador Programme
- Implement SD Ambassador briefs to be in-line with product focuses and KPI’s
- Work with the wider PR & Influencer and Social team to reach monthly KPIs set across all territories
- Support in the planning and execution of VIP, Influencer & SD Ambassador Events
- Communication within the team regarding content priorities, product focuses and campaigns on a daily and weekly basis
- Update relevant databases and reporting programmes
- Collate and compile weekly SD Ambassador reports to feed into Exec and wider business updates with CEO
- Experienced in executing affiliate influencer campaigns with a wide range of objectives and KPIs
- Excellent at communicating and have the ability to work well alone as well as with different departments across the business
- A team player that motivates and assists team members
- Able to work across different global markets and cultures.
- A strategic and commercial thinker, able to make recommendations on how to strengthen the process, methodology and keeping KPIs in mind (Traffic, Revenue)
- Someone who demonstrates strong data and analytical skills to interpret results, anticipate challenges and form solutions.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in affiliate platforms
- Able to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Entrepreneurial in nature and approach.
- Adaptable, agile, able to multitask and switch between strategy and tactics
- A natural relationship builder that seeks out the connections to be able to deliver
- Eligible to work in the UK, travel as required international
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search