Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 24.12.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Strategy Project Manager is responsible for executing strategic initiatives to deliver on the overall brand strategy. This role is instrumental in leading and inspiring business functions across the wider business to achieve the brands best expression, whilst maximizing ROI and protecting against downstream value erosion. As the Strategy Project Manager, you will report into the Strategy Director.
- Be an advocate of and own implementation of the Strategy across the wider business
- Collaborate with the Senior Strategy Programme Manager and Strategy Analyst and work closely with key stakeholders across the business to manage delivery of strategic initiatives
- Align a cross-function program of initiatives with the rolling 3 year brand strategy
- Work with project teams across functions to deliver against strategic and tactical goals
- Identify risks to projects and initiatives and work with stakeholders to identify owners and mitigation plans
- Maintain a structured approach to project management, ensuring strategic initiatives are delivered to time, quality and cost expectations
- Manage projects through the key stages of the project lifecycle ensuring authorisation to proceed is obtained from the project board
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables and document in project brief and initiation documentation
- Define and gain commitment to change management activities across the business required to embed the changes delivered by the project
- Manage project issues through to resolution with project team members or escalate to appropriate levels where required
- Track and report project deliverables to the project board and key stakeholders using standard templates
- Manage scope changes through the change control process to ensure that the business case is still valid and that the project board sign-off any changes to scope
- Complete post-project project evaluation to capture key success and learning points for future projects
- Entrepreneurial. With a strong understanding of ‘brand’ and a passion for inspiring consumers.
- A strategic thinker. Balancing logic and creativity to solve complex problems and unlock future opportunity.
- Curious. In touch with culture, community, and style.
- Agile. Able to cut through complexity rapidly to set clear direction against the brand mission.
- Adept in collaborating across different disciplines but also able to complete out a piece of work on your own.
- Experienced in delivering commercially focused projects for a fast paced, high growth, complex business, ideally in a retail and/or wholesale environment
- Highly experienced in stakeholder management and the ability to influence at all levels
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search