Closing date for applications: 13.11.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
A really great opportunity within the Superdry Quality and Technical team to provide support across all fabric categories, assisting the Fabric Technologist with submissions and managing the fabric coding process.
- Understand and support Superdry’s fabric standards and processes and contribute to ensuring high quality standards of Superdry fabrics
- Assist the Fabric Technologist to process fabric submissions from the global supply base
- Gather, organise and accurately input all fabric data into PLM in line with Critical Path deadlines
- Manage the coding of all fabric standards, catalogued with a specification uploaded to PLM
- Work with Design on the seasonal creation of accurate Fabric Specifications for BOMs (Bill of Material)
- Assist in maintaining the PLM Fabric and Colour Libraries with accurate and up-to-date data
- Coordinate fabric information from Suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with other assistants on operational duties, keeping the department organised & running smoothly
- Regularly update Fabric Team records and PLM to assist Critical Path activity
- Help to create an organised and efficient workspace for the Fabric Team and wider department
- Build good relationships, communicating and engaging with colleagues and Suppliers
- Degree educated in Fashion Design or related field
- Experienced in data entry with excellent administrative skills
- Knowledgeable of and have a strong interest in fabric
- Flexible, adjust quickly to changes and able to deliver on tight deadlines
- Competent in the use of Excel and Outlook
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder, within the department and the wider business
- Able to bring new ideas and best practice, make changes to improve ways of working
- Collaborative, working with others across the business to get the best results
- Ideally knowledgeable of PLM software
- Passionate about the Superdry brand
- Based in or within a commutable distance to Cheltenham
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
To support our Diversity & Inclusion agenda, we have introduced blind applications, which are a simple and straightforward practice during the first step of the hiring process. This means that some personal information, for example, name, gender and education history will be removed at application stage to prevent bias.
As we won’t be able to look at your CV, please make sure your profile is as detailed as possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search