Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 29.10.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced PPC & Display manager to join the Performance Marketing team and lead growth across paid search, shopping and display channels. Together with the Head of Performance Marketing you will lead the channel growth, as well as strategy, delivery and managing a multi-million £ across UK, EU and US, whilst hitting company traffic, revenue and ROAS targets.
- Plan and execute PPC & display media to deliver weekly traffic, revenue and efficiency targets and incremental year over year growth.
- Define and lead a testing roadmap to deliver innovative, best-in-class campaigns whilst measuring results.
- Improve processes and drive efficiencies across the channels
- Closely monitor and optimise campaigns, ensuring ads are relevant, engaging and optimised towards new and existing audiences.
- Be responsible for channels achieving targets, working with the team to achieve results and adhere to best practises to maximise traffic in line with our ROI targets.
- Conduct day to day management of internal team of executives, ensuring best practices are executed across all campaigns, and all campaigns go live in a timely manner.
- Work closely and building solid working relationships with wider teams, Google, Kelkoo and other suppliers.
- Own the Feed roadmap and ensuing the SuperDry product feeds are up to date, best in class and constantly improving.
- Manage budgets across each channel ensuring that we capitalize on demand and that each campaign has an optimal level of investment.
- Do weekly, monthly and period reporting using a combination of GA and SA data, presenting to the Head of Performance Marketing, digital teams and other senior management.
- Champion paid media within the organisation and work closely with the marketing, trade and creative team sharing knowledge and insight when appropriate.
- Work as a proactive member of the digital marketing and wider e-commerce team, offering ideas and insights for the benefit of overall revenue target
- Create reports and share strategic insights on a regular basis as well as provide ad hoc reports for other areas of the Ecommerce team.
- Work with the CRM team to refine our segmentation and targeting strategy across all channels.
- Work with the Digital Design team to create effective creative assets for our Display activity.
- Collaborate with brand marketing to form engaging, on-brand copy that helps provide a seamless user experience.
- Work alongside the SEO team to form a comprehensive ‘total search’ strategy.
- Experienced in biddable based media buying. PPC, Shopping, Display
- An advanced user of data analysis and manipulation.
- Comfortable with being able to justify decisions with data and insights.
- Experienced with AdWords, SA360 and GA360.
- Strong product feed management experience.
- Test and learn mentality and experienced conducting A/B tests
- Experienced in creating and segmenting platform audiences.
- High standards of numeracy and literacy
- Passionate about digital marketing.
- Experienced in retail (preferred)
- Positive and happy to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Proactive and determined.
- Happy to work independently or as a part of a team.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
To support our Diversity & Inclusion agenda, we have introduced blind applications, which are a simple and straightforward practice during the first step of the hiring process. This means that some personal information, for example, name, gender and education history will be removed at application stage to prevent bias.
As we won’t be able to look at your CV, please make sure your profile is as detailed as possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search