Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 26.09.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Working within our Sourcing function, you will influence supplier allocations & buying decisions that enhance stock management to ensure that buys are placed in line with the supply base capabilities to reduce capacity risk.
Drive purchasing flexibility, to reduce lead times and increase agility through efficient pre-season forecasting, in season factory capacity planning and fabric stock management. Improve communication, processes and reporting to all stakeholders across the business.
- Work with the Senior Sourcing Process Manager to analyse the capacity during the buy process and report clearly to the wider teams
- Support the global offices and ensure that capacity plans are created and communicated to the production team in time for when buys are placed
- Work closely with the sourcing team to create seasonal capacity forecasts
- Liaise with the local offices, ethical and sourcing teams to ensure that the capacity data submitted is accurate
- Work with the trading teams to ensure new season sales forecasts are provided
- Actively influence planned weekly outputs in-line with agreed capacity ceilings
- Manage all new fabric orders with suppliers, placing bookings and ensuring relevant quality and technical approvals are in place
- Report weekly to key stakeholders on the current stock fabric position
- Analyse the fabric stock file with the production team to ensure that lead time savings are made
- Work collaboratively with the global offices and build strong working relationships
- Complete other projects and tasks as required to support a fast paced, growing business
- Educated to degree level, a fashion related degree preferred
- Knowledgeable of the production process and the critical path of a garment from production to arriving in store
- Understanding of our customers’ needs and have excellent commercial acumen
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office, with intermediate to advance Excel preferable.
- Highly skilled in organisation, prioritisation, time management, communication and relationship building.
- Able to cope with the pressures of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Numerical with strong analytical skills, solution focused and enjoy problem solving
- Happy working both independently and as part of a team
- A great communicator with and enthusiastic and engaging manner
- Passionate about the Superdry brand
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
To support our Diversity & Inclusion agenda, we have introduced blind applications, which are a simple and straightforward practice during the first step of the hiring process. This means that some personal information, for example, name, gender and education history will be removed at application stage to prevent bias.
As we won’t be able to look at your CV, please make sure your profile is as detailed as possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search