Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 19.12.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This role will work closely with our Global Sourcing offices and supply base to manage the overall tracking of the samples process, collaborating with key departments at the Superdry Head Office, including; Photo Studio, Merchandising, Production and Logistics. Your role plays a key part in ensuring that Ecommerce meet their product launch targets, by monitoring sample on time delivery, alongside the business critical path.
- Be responsible for collating all ex-factory and delivery data for samples
- Accurately keep the sample trackers up to date
- Investigate any issues relating to the late delivery of samples and supplier compliance
- Run daily reports on our in-house system called Looker
- Be provided with excel and system training
- Develop great working relationships with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Send a weekly update to senior leaders in the business to outline progress, priorities, and actions
- Be responsible for creating sample invoices and submitting to our finance department
- Support the sourcing team with any additional reporting and project work
- Be provided with training to grow your communication and analytical skills to excel in this role and progress within the department
- Educated to Degree level or have experience in a similar role
- IT literate
- Highly accurate and have high attention to detail
- Able to handle large volumes of data and repetitive admin tasks, with accuracy
- Able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Able to work well in a team
- Organised, and able to prioritise your own workload
- Enthusiastic and determined, with a team spirit and positive attitude
- A confident communicator and can maintain strong working relationships
- Confident and comfortable working independently and within a wider team
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
To support our Diversity & Inclusion agenda, we have introduced blind applications, which are a simple and straightforward practice during the first step of the hiring process. This means that some personal information, for example, name, gender and education history will be removed at application stage to prevent bias.
As we won’t be able to look at your CV, please make sure your profile is as detailed as possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search