Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 31.10.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the voice of our brand. Our customers are really important to us, so we are looking for positive, solution focussed people to deliver outstanding customer service and enhance their Superdry experience.
We want our customers to find it easy to get the help that they need, and this is why you could be interacting with them in a live chat, speaking on the phone or sending a message via Facebook. We want you to offer a personalised service for each customer, listen, take ownership and seek the best resolution for them – it’s all about being able to flex your communication skills!
As we head into the busiest time of year, we want to expand our existing great team and keep on delivering a fantastic service for our customers! We work hard but we also have a lot of fun along the way. We are based at Head Office but also offer the flexibility to work from home, or a bit of both if you’d prefer, whatever works best for you!
You’ll work 5 shifts per week, and this will include every second Saturday. You must be fluent in at least one European language (ideally Dutch, French or German), as well as English, written & spoken.
We also may have the opportunity for permanent roles and offer an internal Career Path that rewards our Advisors as they grow their knowledge and skills. Our Head Office in Cheltenham has a wide range of roles and opportunities and Customer Service is a great way to start your Superdry career.
- Fix things when they go wrong for our customers, creating positive experiences when things don’t go to plan.
- Deliver outstanding service whilst also understanding the need to work efficiently and effectively.
- Be a problem solver aiming to provide bespoke solutions for our customers.
- Have high standards both on the phone and off the phone, aiming to resolve our customer enquiries first time.
- Deliver and exceed personal performance targets to help support the overall Customer Service Department’s objectives over our peak period of the year.
- Work collaboratively with your manager and colleagues to share feedback and trends that may impact our customer’s experience.
- Someone who is customer and solution focused, ideally with some customer service experience but this isn’t essential as full training will be provided.
- A keen problem solver who can think outside the box
- An excellent communicator who can enhance the customer experience and work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel), with good attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Able to bring your personality to the role and be a positive representation of the Superdry brand and customer experience.
- Fluent in English & one European language, plus if you can speak additional languages even better!
- Based in the UK
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday. We also offer a holiday buying scheme.
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
To support our Diversity & Inclusion agenda, we have introduced blind applications, which are a simple and straightforward practice during the first step of the hiring process. This means that some personal information, for example, name, gender and education history will be removed at application stage to prevent bias.
As we won’t be able to look at your CV, please make sure your profile is as detailed as possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search