Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 25.10.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This is a brilliant opportunity within our CRM Team within our Ecommerce Department at Superdry Head Office. The CRM Analyst role is responsible for exploring our data to identify focused insights that ultimately drives customer retention and extends customer lifetime value.
- Support the CRM Manager in the preparation and execution of all planned and ad-hoc activities and reporting
- Use technologies and platforms available to maximise insight opportunities; CRM, CDPs, Alteryx Analytics platform ,Dot Digital, Peak AI, and Looker.
- Analyse and evaluate data across the business to produce recommendations to influence decision making and retention & acquisition activities.
- Make recommendations and oversee activities to retain current customers, acquire new customers and increase data capture.
- Work to create meaningful customer relationships through value exchange activities.
- Communicate with external agencies to gather actionable insight.
- Act as an expert in customer data, segmentation and analytics; assist the Email & Social teams with targeted and personalised campaigns, making recommendations based on your customer knowledge.
- Bring data to life with visually engaging summaries and reports
- Champion data driven marketing which supports a multi-channel customer experience, driving retention & actionable insight, mainly within Ecom and Retail.
- Work with predictive data to enable customer communications that are personalised and relevant.
- Oversee and enhance reporting on key customer metrics; Customer Lifetime Value, churn, database activity, growth and decline to identify opportunities for improvement or potential risks
- Ensure data hygiene & GDPR compliance to create and maintain a solid foundation of quality data
- Someone who thrives on wanting to know why customers act and feel the way they do
- You will have a proven background and experience in marketing, ecom or data analysis
- You will be naturally curious, taking a hands on approach to exploring data to aid customer understanding and data led change across the business
- You must be comfortable with data and numbers, tech-savvy and have the confidence to lead and manage data orientated projects with other key areas of the business such as the digital data team, design and performance marketing channels
- You should have the ability to translate data and numbers in a visual and compelling way that tells a story with clear actions
- Flexible and must enjoy working in fast-paced and changing environment
- An excellent communicator, verbal and written, comfortable presenting to small groups
- Able to work independently, prioritise workload and work under pressure with the ability to multi-task
- Able to generate new ideas and make things happen
- Flexible, embrace change with an appetite for continuous professional development
- Able to quickly identify issues, focusing on solutions and generating alternatives
- Results driven with a real ‘can do attitude’
- Previous experience with a CRM tool and Alteryx highly desirable
- Competent across all Microsoft Office Applications
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
To support our Diversity & Inclusion agenda, we have introduced blind applications, which are a simple and straightforward practice during the first step of the hiring process. This means that some personal information, for example, name, gender and education history will be removed at application stage to prevent bias.
As we won’t be able to look at your CV, please make sure your profile is as detailed as possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search