Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 26.09.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
As Studio Producer at Superdry you will be an integral member of the Brand Creative Agency. Reporting into the Traffic & Production Manager and working with the other internal creative & sampling teams, you will be responsible for the delivery of world class content by ensuring the smooth running of the photographic/film studio.
- Assist the Traffic/Production Manager with the production process from briefing to delivery of assets for ecom and wholesale teams.
- Assist the Traffic/Production Manager with the weekly shoot planning for associated teams in a timely fashion for Styling, Photography, Film, Retouch teams and the Casting Manager.
- Book / manage freelance support where needed, adhering to HR/Legal procedures
- Be responsible for booking models, stylists and hair/make-up artists for ecommerce shoots and overseeing all associated admin, raising POs, processing invoices, tracking costs and helping the Traffic/Production Manager to manage yearly budgets.
- Be responsible for suppliers when visiting HQ; ensuring they have suitable travel and accommodation arranged, catering provided and that they arrive at HQ studio on time for shoots and return safely after shooting.
- Be responsible for communicating health and safety regulations set out by Superdry for employees and suppliers when they are shooting in the studio and ensuring they adhere to these policies.
- Be responsible for issuing booking forms and providing call sheets, daily shoot schedules and ensuring call times are adhered to and shoots start on time to ensure the working day is running to schedule and the targeted output of the studio is achieved.
- Work with the Casting Manager/Influencer Team to ensure social posts are captured on shoots, posts are being carried out by talent and provide examples to stakeholders where necessary
- Be responsible for all production elements relating to wholesale and ecommerce content creation, sourcing samples, pre-production for shoots, on-set shoot co-ordination, post-production, supplier liaison/bookings, reconciliation and admin / budget management relating to these projects.
- Work in conjunction with the styling team to ensure all ecom looks are created prior to the ecom shoot period.
- Work with Traffic/Production Manager to ensure all samples are available for planned shoots.
- Ensure all samples are logged into and out of the studio, and are clearly identified within the studio
- Work with the Traffic/Production Manager to ensure all shooting records are being kept up to date and appropriate information is communicated to the team
- Work with the Product Content team to ensure stock samples are ordered and managed where required.
- Ensure that the studio environment is tidy, safe and well managed in conjunction with the Traffic/Production Manager
- Work closely with and mentor the Production Assistant, leading by example and supporting them with duties where necessary.
- Be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role as this list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive.
- Someone with proven experience, 1-2 years of working in a photographic ecommerce studio environment, producing shoots
- Someone with proven experience of working on seasonal ecommerce shoots, pre-production and on-set coordination.
- Someone with proven experience dealing with suppliers & agents
- Someone with an expert understanding of fees and shoot planning, always focused on deadlines
- Someone who is good at building relationships with suppliers; modelling agencies and agents representing photographers, directors, stylists and hair & make-up artists
- Able to manage a heavy workload under pressure by effectively prioritising, planning ahead and overseeing
- multiple tasks at any one time
- A positive person, with a can-do attitude, willing to leverage past experience to provide the best solution for each project
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
To support our Diversity & Inclusion agenda, we have introduced blind applications, which are a simple and straightforward practice during the first step of the hiring process. This means that some personal information, for example, name, gender and education history will be removed at application stage to prevent bias.
As we won’t be able to look at your CV, please make sure your profile is as detailed as possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search