Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 30.09.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Ecommerce Data Analyst is responsible for monitoring, interrogating, analysing and reporting on the data we get from our websites to inform our decision making, helping to ensure we provide the best possible user experience. You will own data, enabling web monitoring and automated reporting, helping to identify on-site and off-site acquisition issues, show market trends and use advanced attribution modelling to surface rich insight into our user journeys. The role will suit someone who is interested in fashion retail and who is driven, proactive, with a can do attitude. This role will also involve managing several projects and any one time and therefore the successful candidate will be able to multi-task and be able to work well in a busy environment.
- Be the subject matter expert and owner of the Google Analytics platform; ensuring we are tracking activity in an accurate, consistent and granular matter across all our websites.
- Lead in implementing GA4 for the business and transitioning business use to the new platform.
- Day to day management of a team of two analysts, driving their passion for data
- Work with whole ecommerce department to build out an automated and ever-evolving reporting suite that will help drive decision making across all the teams, turning data into insight.
- Review tools and functionality to generate insights that support business understanding and growth.
- Have an understanding of the businesses financial reporting to help support budgeting and forecasting.
- Partner with relevant teams to collect new click stream and transactional data; integrating new data sources into the existing data warehouse and Google Analytics.
- Help manage the flow of Google Analytics data into our data warehouse.
- Develop data driven attribution methodologies; providing cross channel insight into the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Proactively monitor web and user data to identify customer struggle/pain points, providing regular reporting and identifying ways of improving user experience.
- Act as the ecommerce representative and work closely with the development/testing team to ensure we have a stable environment. This will also involve developing reports/dashboards that measure key pre and post release metrics and report back on the success or otherwise of projects.
- Work with Product Owners to ensure all current and new functionality is correctly reported within Google Analytics and, if necessary, out to the wider team or business.
- Work with the key stakeholders to create business cases for change to website functionality and user experience.
- Experienced working in a similar role, ideally within an ecommerce environment.
- Someone with knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Looker and Contentsquare is a big plus.
- Experienced working with data visualization software.
- Someone with knowledge of attribution modelling.
- Able to demonstrate advanced level of Excel skills.
- Highly numerate and comfortable handling, managing and scrutinizing large data sets.
- A strong analytical individual with proven ability to measure and achieve performance improvements.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator who can communicate with all levels of management.
- Highly attentive and detailed and able to maintain accuracy within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage and prioritize tasks. Has the determination to follow every job through to a successful end.
- Someone with line management experience
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
To support our Diversity & Inclusion agenda, we have introduced blind applications, which are a simple and straightforward practice during the first step of the hiring process. This means that some personal information, for example, name, gender and education history will be removed at application stage to prevent bias.
As we won’t be able to look at your CV, please make sure your profile is as detailed as possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search