Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 09.06.22
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Working in close collaboration with Business & IT Product teams, you will be responsible for designing and maintaining the structure of the integrated IT solutions and ensuring that it will meet business requirements ongoing.
- You will work with Business Analysts, IT Product Teams, Business Users and 3rd party software providers to understand the business vision and their underpinning technical requirements.
- You will undertake impact analyses to help shape business cases, project / system change scope, technical requirements and delivery.
- You will investigate, scope and document the technical specification requirements for project and BAU system changes.
- You will design and architect a performant integrated business systems and changes to best satisfy a Business & IT objectives.
- You will understand and coordinate the detailed specifications of system integration requirements as well as the appropriately robust reconciliation, audit and housekeeping processes.
- You will ensure that any non-functional requirements, environmental or technology constraints are captured, considered and addressed as part of the solution design.
- You will have created and maintained the required IT Product architecture, Integrations maps and detailed documentation.
- You will develop strong relationships with Business stakeholders, Business Analysts and Product Teams; both within IT and across the organisation in order to guarantee that solution designs map to the requirements of the business and are aligned to the roadmap of partner teams and the wider strategic roadmap of the company.
- You will work with IT product teams and 3rd party software providers to understand and shape system development roadmaps.
- You will work with test management teams to help shape and scope system and user testing requirements
- You will support and guide Project and IT Product teams acting as a consultant and subject matter expert
- You will work closely with Project Management, IT Product and Technical teams to understand technical dependencies and ensure successful planning and delivery.
- You will keep up to date with 3rd party software providers roadmaps and wider product & capabilities portfolios
- You will keep up to date with market trends and the applications of the latest technology
- You will support IT Product teams and 3rd party suppliers in incident resolution, root cause analysis and defect resolution.
- You will ensure security, disaster recovery and resiliency options are understood, and solutions and integrations are appropriately aligned.
- Experienced in both gathering and understanding business requirements and turning them in to viable system solutions.
- Self-motivated and keen to learn new technologies / skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Creative with an innovative mindset, capable of solving problems and providing solutions
- Attentive to detail and documenting changes and how things work
- Flexible, self-motivated, proactive and results oriented
- Capable of putting both internal and external customers at the center of your considerations
- Well organized and a logical thinker
- A quick learner with the ability to adapt
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
To support our Diversity & Inclusion agenda, we have introduced blind applications, which are a simple and straightforward practice during the first step of the hiring process. This means that some personal information, for example, name, gender and education history will be removed at application stage to prevent bias.
As we won’t be able to look at your CV, please make sure your profile is as detailed as possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search