Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 31.10.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Our Ecommerce team is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our online trading team as a Online Visual Merchandiser. You will oversee the merchandising for our own sites, ensuring the best customer journey to help drive sales and maximise performance. To be successful in this role, you need to have a proactive approach, be able to work at a fast pace, be passionate about fashion and ecommerce and have a genuine love for the Superdry brand.
- Be responsible for product trading across all our own sites by merchandising the category pages and organizing sale set up from a VM perspective
- Working with the Senior Visual Merchandiser, you will be instrumental in the setup and ongoing maintenance of product categories & VM on the Superdry App
- Regularly analyze competitors and provide an overview on categorization, promotions, campaigns, etc.
- Produce weekly trade reporting and search analysis to gain insight on WoW and YoY performances, utilizing this data to deliver a VM approach that maximizes sales.
- Build strong relationships and work closely with the studio, marketing and buying and merchandising teams to ensure all business priorities are met and delivered on time
- Provide the marketing teams with analysis on category and product performance to ensure email and social campaigns are business relevant
- Manage and work to resolve any issues with the Visual Merchandising tools that impact the onboarding process and presentation of products online
- Bring inspiring ideas and motivation into an energetic and collaborative team
- Ideally from an ecommerce or fashion background
- Creative with a visual eye for detail
- Passionate about the brand and product
- Flexible in your approach and able to work at a fast pace
- Able to multi task, successfully managing and prioritizing large volumes of work while maintaining the highest level of accuracy
- Proactive and always looking for ways to improve
- Confident in working with numbers and analyzing data using Google Analytics
- Experienced in Excel
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
To support our Diversity & Inclusion agenda, we have introduced blind applications, which are a simple and straightforward practice during the first step of the hiring process. This means that some personal information, for example, name, gender and education history will be removed at application stage to prevent bias.
As we won’t be able to look at your CV, please make sure your profile is as detailed as possible.
Please also have a look at our careers website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search