Location: Superdry Bicester Village Outlet
Closing date for applications: 14.08.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Being an Operations Assistant at Superdry means getting stuck in.
Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad.
Your energy, organisation and willingness to get stuck in with your team, throughout every aspect of the store, will help deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
You will be ambitious to exceed expectations and this tenacity will be what drives store performance and makes our stores run like clockwork.
Above all, you will love having a good time.
This role is a 6 months fixed term position and will be required to work night shifts 11pm to 7:30am Monday to Friday.
- Ensure product is in the right place at the right time
- Processing of stock in and out of the store
- Replenish the shop floor to ensure the Superdry look
- Maintain in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look
- Control stock availability and accuracy in line with brand expectations
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
- Embrace the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- Ability to work a night shift pattern
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
- Eager to share and learn
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- A competitive hourly rate with a premium for night shift hours
- Pension contributions, life assurance and 20 days holiday
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store
- and much, much more!
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search