Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 24.09.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Cloud Security Specialists to work within the Information Security Team.
This is a new role, so if you want to bring your passion for security and idea’s then this is the role for you, working on all things Cloud & Info Security related, a super exciting role that you can really build on and make your own.
Have you a deep understanding of AWS Cloud & AWS Cloud Security solutions with expertise in Digital (incl. Web and/or Mobile) then we would love to hear from you.
- Review existing architectures (Cloud/On-prem), identify security design gaps and recommend/remediate changes.
- Carry our supplier due diligence process for on-boarding new Suppliers/re-certifying/offboarding existing suppliers.
- Scope penetration tests, review and analyze pen test reports, prioritization of identified findings as part of the remediation plan.
- Be responsible for the documentations of implementations via technical documentation, run books on the environment, Policies, Standards etc.
- Work with partners and 3rd party supplier on a regular basis to ensure security controls are in place and fit for purpose.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments using tools to evaluate attack vectors, vulnerabilities and compliance auditing within AWS.
- Work within the Information Security Team to implement Policies & Standards, Incident Management, Awareness and Education programs, Governance, Risk and Compliance activities.
- Not just highlight gap or opportunities and get someone else to fix them, it’s also about getting hands on where needed.
- Someone highly experienced in Information Security, Cyber Security, Cloud, DevSecOps
- An expert in security concepts & principles for Cloud (AWS) and Digital Platform including consumer facing web.
- Familiar with Cloud Computing standards - ISO 17788/17789, ISO27001, CSA CCM/STAR & others OSWASP, NIST, CIS, SAN and similar frameworks
- Someone with a knowledge of AWS Cloud and AWS Services e.g Security Hub, Inspector, GuardDuty, Macie, Detective, Trusted Advisor, Config, KMS, WAF, Shield, IAM, STS etc
- Someone who has broad technical experience within the wider infosec arena covering – Perimeter, Network, Infrastructure, Data & Endpoint Security & Cloud Technology.
- Experienced in shifting security left in the CI/CD pipeline i.e. from pre-commit to operate/monitor.
- Someone with an understanding of regulatory requirements (PCI DSS, DPA, GDPR, SOC etc)
- An info security specialist with some on the following certs. - CCSP, CISM, CISSP, CompTia Security +, CRISC, SABSA, CEH, CISA etc.
- A self-starter with a desire to build on your current infoSec Knowledge.
- Individual with strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search