Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 06.08.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Key support for future growth. Lead the acquisition evaluation for all new opportunities within the Global Wholesale channel. Drive the roll out of the new Franchise standard contractual terms arrangements, tracking adherence across the European estate. Partner Heads of Territory as part of the annual sales planning process, reviewing past performance and building sales plans for the future
- Owner of the business development approval process, ensuring all stakeholders are informed
- Ensure the business development pipeline includes status update on all in-flight deals and opportunity is fully understood from a commercial, financial, contractual and brand point of view
- Lead the modelling and appraisal for all new business opportunities. Including market expansions, distributor agreements and renewals, licence deals, new terms agreements
- Lead the Joint Business Planning process, reviewing partner submissions to draw conclusions and drive the decision making process. Complete business planning models to fully understand future opportunities
- Present new business opportunities in an engaging and impactful way to drive approval and action. Submit slide decks for Head of Global Operations to present at the Exec committees for sign off
- Go to person to aid the commercial decision making process
- Owner of the Wholesale capital expenditure budget
- Set up and lead the Franchise stores tactical opening and renewal planning process ensuring a sound understanding of where and when new stores will be launching.
- Scope ‘the role of the franchise store’ in terms of distribution and brand presence, working with Retail and Property divisions
- Lead the review of the Franchise commercial operating model
- Lead the new Franchisee standardised contractual terms roll out across Europe, identifying renewal dates, tracking adherence, keeping all stakeholders informed
- Lead the new and renewal Franchise stores modelling, appraisal and approval process
- Present new franchise opportunities to drive approval and action. Submit slide decks for Head of Global Operations to present at the Property Exec committees for sign off
- Owner of the annual sales review and planning process – partnering Heads of Territory to understand market performance to support future growth aspirations and plans
- Unlocking future growth opportunities – e.g. commercials for department store expansions, specialist growth
- Ad hoc commercial evaluations and presentations – e.g. marketplace resellers
- From a Wholesale or Retail background or have previously worked in commercial or financial role
- You are happiest setting process, having a plan, creating models and building impactful presentations to guide actions and drive commercial decision making
- You have previous experience with financial or commercial modelling, and experience of business processes and planning
- Proactive, driven and commercially aware
- A positive and enthusiastic person
- Proactively communicator and collaborate with internal and external customers
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search