Closing date for applications: 30.09.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity for a Production Administrator to join our innovative company and support the Central Purchasing team with administrative duties which will facilitate the purchasing and production of our stock. This is a busy role, based in our head offices in Cheltenham, which will suit someone with high attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise a workload. You will have experience of updating and maintaining systems, strong Excel and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Process and monitor changes to critical paths on a weekly basis, working with our global supply base to ensure stock is delivered on time and in full. Escalating any issues to the Junior and Lead Production Merchandisers.
- Input purchase orders onto our system correctly and cross-checking details, so that precise records of agreements and requirements are kept
- Regularly update our systems with changes and activities on the critical path and confirmation of orders
- Approve shipping documentation and bookings with suppliers, ensuring orders are shipped to correct destinations to deliver to customers on time
- Able to handle large volumes of data and repetitive admin tasks with accuracy
- Good with numbers to take into account production, wastage and other key areas
- Highly accurate and have high attention to detail
- Experienced with using Microsoft Excel
- Able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Able to work well in a team
- Excellent at planning and organising skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Enthusiastic and determined, with a team spirit and positive attitude
- A confident communicator in order to maintain a strong working relationship with key stakeholders including Sourcing, Merchandising, Quality and Technical, Logistics, Wholesale, and suppliers
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search