Closing date for applications: 31.10.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
As an Artworker at Superdry you will be an integral member of the Brand Creative team reporting into the Creative Traffic Manager, alongside the Brand Creatives and other internal creative teams you will be responsible for the delivery of world class creative which engages and inspires our style obsessed consumer.
You will work on a variety of projects and activities - social content, POS, branding, packaging, labelling, with a good knowledge of artwork for digital and social media, both current and emerging. Working to a brief that has been agreed with the Lead Brand Creative/Brand Creatives you will be responsible for producing artwork to a high standard for a variety of formats and channels.
- Artwork and amend existing concepts and designs
- Work to a brief to create artwork for both print and digital collateral
- Deliver quality work and take an active role in prioritising tasks and ensuring that deadlines are met
- Work with our Brand Creative team to fulfil briefs and find the best solutions
- Act as a guardian of the brand to ensure that our brand guidelines are followed and met
- Be able to produce accurate report artwork files to specification
- Be comfortable working with the Brand Creative team, taking direction from them but also confident to articulate and express your own opinion
- Be an enthusiastic individual, immersed in contemporary culture and style, who lives and breathes design and is passionate about their work
- Deliver artwork briefs for all consumer facing assets, including packaging, labelling, environmental and experiential design
- Be able to work at a fast pace, in a high pressured, multi project environment
- Deliver artwork briefs, with minimal referral, time conscious and able to execute with creative flair
- Ensure brand standards and consistency are met across all projects and briefs
- Manage and build relationships with key stakeholders within the Creative Centre and across the wider business
- Passionate and energetic design professional with 1-3 years’ experience providing support within a fast paced agency environment, ideally in the fashion and sports sectors
- Passionate about style and contemporary culture and embody the values of the brand
- Serious about the work you create and live and breathe design
- A talented creative, knowledgeable in typography and able to layout documents with a good eye for detail
- Are incredibly well organised and take pride in delivering your work on time to the brief, often under pressure
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to date with industry knowledge
- Experienced in using standard creative software – Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and a knowledge of Digital production and Print production
- Able to adhere to processes and are adaptable
- Previous experience of following brand guidelines
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search